KADEX Aero Supply Ltd.
New Part(s) Return Guidelines- Revised December 2021
Customer satisfaction is always very important to us at KADEX and we understand that occasionally a part may have to be returned. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, the part can be returned and will be eligible for credit provided that it is in a condition that allows us to resell the part, it is in the original manufacturers packaging (if applicable), it is complete with all documentation, ie. 8130-3, Form 1, shop report, etc. and it is within 30 days of receiving.
No returns will be accepted after 30 days.
KADEX Aero is not responsible for parts installed incorrectly due to aircraft eligibility. The buyer is responsible to ensure and verify aircraft eligibility prior to installation.
Certain items are non-returnable, see Exceptions – No Returns List below.
Items that have been installed are not eligible for return.
Returns are subject to a restocking fee based on a percentage of the selling price, or a minimum charge of $50.00.
All returned parts require an RMA (Return Material Authorization Number).
Please contact your sales representative for an RMA number.
Printed RMA’s must be returned with the part.
Parts returned without an RMA number will be returned to the sender.
Exceptions to Returns – No Returns on Following:
- Electrical/Electronics – Light Bulbs/Lamps, relays, circuit boards
- Parts less than $50.00
- Parts that have been modified, trimmed, painted or installed
- Parts no longer required or not the problem i.e parts used for troubleshooting or ordered in error more than 30 days ago
- AOG parts
- Tooling and Test Equipment
- Special order parts including hoses,
- Hazmat or Dangerous Goods
- Books, Manuals, DVD’s, Software
- Non-Cancelable, Non-Returnable parts from Textron
- Spark Plugs removed from their factory packaging
- Tires previously mounted on wheels
Returned parts must be shipped via prepaid freight in undamaged condition.
Outbound freight charges, as well as inbound air charges are not refundable.
Parts sold in known as-removed condition are usually subject to buyers satisfaction. Returns on these items must be made within 30 days of receipt.
Parts must be fully assembled.