After Hours Service and AOG
Our team knows how serious it is to keep your aircraft in service. We also fully understand the nature of critical shipments to get you back in service. That’s why we have dedicated AOG teams ready to jump when needed.
|Tel: 705-742-9725 Ext 122
Toll Free: 888-523-3988 Ext 122
***All AOG transactions are final***
AOG (Aircraft of Ground) is defined as an emergency situation needed after KADEX normal hours of operation. After hours service is for serious orders only.
AOG Fee: $125 – AOG fees are tied to the stock location of material.
• KADEX normal hours of operation are 8:00 AM (EST) to 17:00 PM (MST) Monday to Friday
• AOG orders are to established Net 30 accounts or credit card.
• From Peterborough add $300 fee for transportation to Air Canada, YYZ
• From Calgary Air Canada and West Jet Cargo is available after hours
• YYC cargo is open 6AM-12AM (MST) all week
• KADEX can ship Air Canada within Canada after hours service. Beyond this you must arrange your own transportation – Sterling or Freight Forwader.
• Factory Shipments from Textron can be placed until 10 AM Central Time on Saturday morning for delivery Monday morning.
• Hazmat shipping is NOT available after hours.