- 1General Aviation Specialist
Have you ever considered taking your passion and technical experience and using them to further your career? If so, Keep Reading….
KADEX Aero Supply is a leading aviation parts distributor, with the head office located in Peterborough, Ontario, is currently looking for that special individual that can be considered a “General Aviation Specialist – “The GA Go-To Person”. KADEX needs someone that can Talk the Talk and Walk the Walk. If you want to spend your day actively engaged, and a member of a dynamic team…We need to talk.
If the idea of getting paid to talk about Engine Parts, Batteries, Lighting, Wheels, Brakes, and Tires appeals to you…We need to talk.
Not only does KADEX provide a fun and enjoyable work environment, this position will also receive comprehensive training, opportunities and fulfilling engagement with Aviation Professionals. Peterborough is located within the Kawartha Lakes country side, surrounded by tranquility and is known as a fantastic playground that offers a Rat-Race Free environment.
Key responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Under General Supervision from the Sales Manager, serve as a point of contact for multiple customers, including AOG coverage.
- Provide quotes both written and verbal – being ever mindful of our product offering
- Maintain a professional yet personalized relationship with customers/vendors
- Provide technical assistance – supporting customer troubleshooting to engage product sales
- Trade Show and customer site presentations/visits
- Works with various departments to meet services/sales goals
- Be engaged with the Aviation Industry and staying current with market trends and significant events
It will also be required that this candidate:
- Maintain a Valid Passport / Drivers License and be able to meet airside security standards
- Ability to speak and write fluently in English
- Advanced communication skills
- Ability to work independently without supervision and part of a team
- Ability to report to a variety of upper management
- Ability to learn new software quickly and easily
- Understand Microsoft Office Suite programs, especially Excel, Word and Outlook
This position is a Full-Time position; Monday to Friday during the day. An hourly wage is offered to start, with benefits starting after a successful probation period.
Please send resumes to email@example.com
*Due to the nature of the recruitment process, only the candidates best qualified for the position will be contacted. No office visits or phone calls please.
**KADEX Aero Supply is an inclusive and equal opportunity employer committed to providing reasonable accommodations throughout the recruitment process to applicants upon their request. This commitment is accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA).