KADEX Aero Supply is an aircraft parts distributor based in Peterborough, and a leader within its industry. There is an immediate opening for a full-time Receiver in the Peterborough Warehouse.
Candidates must have experience working in a warehouse with a Receiver title. Knowledge about both Shipping & Receiving will be an asset. The ideal candidate will also have strong computer skills and exceptional communication skills (both verbal & written).
The key to success with this position will be high attention to detail, the ability to work in a fast paced environment and have comfort in dealing with large inventory and stock numbers.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Receive and unload incoming shipments
- Verify received shipments against paperwork for accuracy
- Inspect items for damages and expiry dates
- Report discrepancies
- Place product in appropriate locations
- General warehouse duties as needed
Education for Shipping/Receiving or Warehouse Management will be an asset. It will also be beneficial for the candidate to have a valid driver’s license.
Very competitive compensation package includes health benefits. This opportunity offers strong growth potential for the right candidate.
Please submit resumes to email@example.com.
Please Note: Due to the thorough nature of the recruitment process, we appreciate your patience but only those candidates whose experience best meets our requirements of the position will be contacted. No agencies, phone calls or office visits please.
**KADEX Aero Supply is an inclusive and equal opportunity employer committed to providing reasonable accommodations throughout the recruitment process to applicants upon their request. This commitment is accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA).
KADEX Aero Supply is a leading aviation parts distributor currently looking for a highly motivated team player to fill a full-time Lead Buyer position at the Head Office located in Peterborough, Ontario.
The Buyer is a key player in the day-to-day operations and the importance on accuracy is essential to the success of the business. This person will be a main contact to Vendors and Suppliers and maintaining strong working relationships.
The responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Purchase materials, equipment and supplies
- Ensure timely release to PO’s to support schedules
- Expedite and verify deliveries
- Provide status reports and summaries where required
- Handle quality control issues in a timely manner
- Communicate well with Sales and Warehouse Colleagues on orders
- Ensure conformance to all procedures and requirements
- Maintain accurate data and files
- Assist in continuous improvement initiatives
- Maintain history of supplies, goods and other orders
- Monitor vendor quality and delivery performance and assist with measurement systems feedbacks
- Organizing scheduled orders
- Negotiate supply agreements
The ideal candidate will have 3 to 5 years experience in a Lead Buyer position, familiarity coordinating deliveries, skilled in Vendor Negotiations and Supply Contract Management. This candidate will also need to possess strong computer skills with understanding on how to use MS Word, Excel, Outlook, Quantum ERP, strong communication skills (both verbal and written) and be fluent in English. It will also be an asset to have worked in the aviation industry, have good organizational skills, the ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment and the aptitude to work individually and as part of a team.
The hours of this position would be Monday to Friday with a starting time at 8:00AM. A competitive salary is offered for this role, and benefits and profit sharing are also available for dedicated employees.
Please send all resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to the nature of the recruitment process, please no phone calls or office visits.