KADEX Aero Supply is a leading aviation parts distributor currently looking for a highly motivated team player to fill a full-time Inventory Analyst position at the Head Office located in Peterborough, Ontario.
The Inventory Analyst is a key player in the day-to-day operations and the importance on accuracy is essential to the success of the business. This person will be the pillar to keeping abreast of business trends, forecasting, allocation of inventory and maintenance of the inventory system.
The role will encompass a variety of daily functions and responsibilities. These will include, but not limited to:
- Updating and maintaining a large data base
- Monitor and maintain integrity of ERP system (Quantum)
- Analyze and review activity lists to form action plan
- Analyzing and managing assets
- Generate and distribute reports to management
- Identify key opportunities
- Identify possible issues and make adjustments
- Review market for product trends
- Work closely with senior management to establish optimal inventory holding
- Purchasing product line “hot parts” for sale or to enhance existing exchange pool
- Analysis and review of push lists for package creation and management
The skill requirements for this position are:
- Strong computer skills and related software applications
- Knowledge in MS Suites with advance skills in Excel
- The ability to analyze and manipulate data
- Ability to forecast accurately
- Ability to develop and maintain record keeping systems and procedures
- Capable of working with large data sets and data entry
- Present relevant information to management in an organized manner
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Quick learner and strong attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work a long side different departments and report to a variety of different people
Ideal Candidate Qualifications:
- Post secondary education in Business, Finance, Accounting or related work experience in the field
- 3 – 5 years work experience in a related position; a position in the aviation industry would will seen as an asset
- Speaks English
- Strong Interpersonal and Communication Skills – both verbal and written
- Ability to work Monday to Friday between 8:00 am and 6:00 pm.
- Excellent computer skills
- Excellent analytic skills
A competitive salary is offered for this role, and benefits and profit sharing are also available for dedicated employees.
Please submit resumes through the link above on this webpage.
*Please Note: Due to the thorough nature of the recruitment process, we appreciate your patience but only those candidates whose experience best meets our requirements of the position will be contacted. No agencies, phone calls or office visits please.
**KADEX Aero Supply is an inclusive and equal opportunity employer committed to providing reasonable accommodations throughout the recruitment process to applicants upon their request. This commitment is accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA).