- 1General Aviation Specialist
Have you ever considered taking your passion and technical experience and using them to further your career? If so, Keep Reading….
KADEX Aero Supply is a leading aviation parts distributor, with the head office located in Peterborough, Ontario, is currently looking for that special individual that can be considered a “General Aviation Specialist – “The GA Go-To Person”. KADEX needs someone that can Talk the Talk and Walk the Walk. If you want to spend your day actively engaged, and a member of a dynamic team…We need to talk.
If the idea of getting paid to talk about Engine Parts, Batteries, Lighting, Wheels, Brakes, and Tires appeals to you…We need to talk.
Not only does KADEX provide a fun and enjoyable work environment, this position will also receive comprehensive training, opportunities and fulfilling engagement with Aviation Professionals. Peterborough is located within the Kawartha Lakes country side, surrounded by tranquility and is known as a fantastic playground that offers a Rat-Race Free environment.
Key responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Under General Supervision from the Sales Manager, serve as a point of contact for multiple customers, including AOG coverage.
- Provide quotes both written and verbal – being ever mindful of our product offering
- Maintain a professional yet personalized relationship with customers/vendors
- Provide technical assistance – supporting customer troubleshooting to engage product sales
- Trade Show and customer site presentations/visits
- Works with various departments to meet services/sales goals
- Be engaged with the Aviation Industry and staying current with market trends and significant events
It will also be required that this candidate:
- Maintain a Valid Passport / Drivers License and be able to meet airside security standards
- Ability to speak and write fluently in English
- Advanced communication skills
- Ability to work independently without supervision and part of a team
- Ability to report to a variety of upper management
- Ability to learn new software quickly and easily
- Understand Microsoft Office Suite programs, especially Excel, Word and Outlook
This position is a Full-Time position; Monday to Friday during the day. An hourly wage is offered to start, with benefits starting after a successful probation period.
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
*Due to the nature of the recruitment process, only the candidates best qualified for the position will be contacted. No office visits or phone calls please.
**KADEX Aero Supply is an inclusive and equal opportunity employer committed to providing reasonable accommodations throughout the recruitment process to applicants upon their request. This commitment is accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA).
- 2Aircraft Parts Sales Representative
KADEX Aero Supply is a busy aircraft parts and services distributor serving word wide clients from two locations – Peterborough and Calgary.
KADEX is looking for a Sales Representative at its Peterborough base.
This full-time position offers flexibility to balance a career and family life while residing in the Peterborough area.
This ground up development position is open to energetic, curious individuals or experienced sales representatives with an eye for outstanding customer service in a strong team environment. In addition to a business degree some technical understanding would be an asset.
You are responsible for following leads, preparing quotes and closing new business within a wide geographic region. Executing a comprehensive prospecting strategy and managing a successful calendar of prospect-facing sales meetings. Converting short-term and long-term opportunity pipelines into new customer revenue. Negotiating and closing business leads. Meeting and exceeding sales quota goals.
KADEX offers normal business hours, no weekends, year-round incentives, bonus program, outstanding comprehensive training program, support from our leadership team, benefits include medical, dental, vision and life insurance.
What we’re looking for a positive attitude, strong work ethic, sales mindset, goal driven and self-starter. The ability to provide advice and guidance. Wide-range of prospecting abilities. Skillful negotiation, presentation, and closing abilities.
Valid driver’s license and personal vehicle are a requirement for this position. We understand the importance of the work we do, and care about how we do it. Some travel is required.
If you have a passion for outstanding support, where a day at the office is an opportunity to help folks get operational, apply to KADEX Aero.
Satisfactory references, background checks (credit and criminal) and proof of a business education or similar education are an essential condition of employment.